Replacement of lost, obliterated or otherwise missing land titles

Your land title must have been destroyed, obliterated or lost. You are required to make a statutory declaration and before a special title is made, you have to first advertise in the gazette. If the registrar refuses, you can apply to court.


1. Formal Letter of application.

2. Statutory Declaration.

Fees payable:

i. Application: 15,000UGX

ii. Gazzette: 250,000UGX

iii. Stamp Duty: 10,000UGX


Our Partners